We love our furbabies.
Even if they are moody teenagers at times, our best pals are frequently the ones we turn to for reassurance, love and a cuddle.
The power of pets should not be underestimated, there are plenty of studies to show that our furry friends are good for our health.
Animals really add value to human existence. In ancient Egypt cats were revered and there were penalties for injuring them, and dogs have been by our sides before civilisation invented the written word.
Did you know?
- More than a quarter of Americans admit to having professional photos taken with their pets
- More than a third of Americans give their dogs birthday presents
- There are more than 10 million cats in the UK
- 2% of the UK population own a pet rabbit
- Turtle, tortoises, lizards and snakes make up 1.7% of pet owner ship in the UK
We want to see your pet photos and if you share and tag us on social media, you could win a £10 Amazon voucher.
Follow us on TikTok here