- The Company hold all rights to MyNeedToLive content published by the Everyday Role Models on its Social Media Channels.
- The Company hold all rights to re-publish all content published by the Everyday Role Models on MyNeedToLive social media channels.
- The Company hold the rights to restrict or remove any content that they/or users find abusive, offensive, promotes alcohol consumption, religious content, political views, or any content designed to do harm.
- The Company hold rights to remove/ ban any Everyday Role Model account that does not comply with the ethics or terms and conditions set.
- The Company does not take responsibility for any content or images used by the account holder that maybe subject to copyright or trademark law. Any content that you may believe is infringing on copyright or trademark, please contact us here.
- The Company hold all rights to the information and images provided by the Everyday Role Model.
- The Company will not sell your data to any third party, and will only be used by MyNeedToLive and any programmes apart of the MyNeedToLive platform
The Everyday Role Model
- Any content/images/videos published on MyNeedToLive is of your own work, or you have the direct rights of that work.
- You agree that your content will not contain any of the following; Alcohol promoting, Political Views, Religious Views, or Abusive, Racist, Sexist, offensive content.
- The content you publish will help, support, advice, entertain, guide and is aimed for our audience of 16-24 year olds.
- You consent that any person details provided, are for the sole purpose of the MyNeedToLive platform, and any programmes apart of the MyNeedToLive Platform.