Most of us have heard, the advice, Everything in moderation! Those, who seek, immediate, easy results, when it comes to living a happier, healthier life, are generally disappointed, because it requires a BALANCE of a variety of actions, including enhancing one’s attitude, lifestyle, personal habits, diet and exercise, etc, as well as using some common sense, in the quest. While this may seem obvious, since common sense, is often, one of the rarest behaviors, only those, with patience, and discipline, and a willingness, to open – one’s – mind, to consider, options, alternatives, and what’s best, for you, personally, generally proceed, accordingly. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it makes a difference.
1. Best; better; benefits: If you hope to experience the best possible health, and well – being, it’s essential to proceed, in a better way, than most do! Focus on the benefits of a variety of options and alternatives, rather than proceeding, with a narrow mind!
2. Attitude; attention: You can think you can, or think you can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct. Henry Ford, who was credited with saying these words, understood, the need, to proceed, with a true, positive, can – do, attitude, and paying attention, to what personal actions, are in your best, overall interest!
3. Listen; learn: Everyone makes mistakes, but the wise individual, consistently learns, from every conversation, and experience, gaining relevant expertise, and hopefully, better judgment, and wisdom! This means committing to effectively listening, far more than speaking, etc!
4. Aptitude; actions: When one develops and enhances his personal aptitude, and skill – set, and takes actions, in his own best interest, he will generally be happier, make wiser decisions, and, generally, healthier, too!
5. Needs: A healthier life demands, understanding your personal needs, priorities, goals, etc, and, differentiating, those, from unsubstantiated perceptions, opinions, and empty wishes!
6. Clever; character; creative: When someone is clever, enough, to proceed, with the quality of character, focused on a creative approach, to a happier, healthier life, much of the battle, is overcome, towards becoming the best, you can possibly be. Health, in the vast number of instances, depends on a meaningful balance of diet, exercise, happiness, self – discipline, and a desire to live a healthier life!
While all illnesses can’t be avoided, a commitment to BALANCE, often makes every – day living, happier and healthier. Will you have the discipline, to proceed, in your own best – interest?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10106844
Whether you want to grow your skills, get picked up by an employer who needs your specific knowledge, earn more qualifications for your CV, or some combination of the three, the My Need to Live community is here to support you.Join the platform
The My Need to Live Support Directory is a resource created by us to help 16 – 24 year olds find the help, support, organisation or practitioner you need to help them with their wellbeing when they need it.Support directory
Growing up I was often the overweight kid as I think back over my life, taking a looking into my history and the photo album. Pictures of my youth as a young boy who had a normal weight, thin and healthy but as I got older my weight ballooned as I looked no longer healthy. […]
Let’s face it, asking for help sometimes can be tough. It may feel like we are admitting that we don’t know something that we feel we should. Or perhaps we are nervous that someone will laugh at our question. Or be bothered by it. The reality is actually quite different. Most people LOVE to be […]